Thursday, October 7, 2021

NEWS: A new paper published in Ecohydrology (Seonghun JEONG)

 Hi, everyone.

I hope everything is fine and the pandemic shall pass by as we have been praying.

Amen!


I would like to let you know that my new paper is published in Ecohydrology, which I was eager to have.

The paper is to suggest how to estimate the stand-scale stemflow when standing-dead trees exist in coniferous plantations.

Please check out the below link:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/eco.2327

This paper is one of the papers as I set up a goal for this year. 

To achieve more, I am all set for submitting another paper as a first author (Wish me luck).


Time`s flying!! We have only two months and half a month this year.

Let`s do our best to make this year count.


Warm regards

Seonghun JEONG

No comments:

Post a Comment